- Responsible for project related field supervision and all on-site administrative and technical management of project.
- Coordination of subcontractors.
- Maintaining project schedule.
- Conducting safety meetings, and enforcing safety policies.
- Interfacing with client representatives, Account Executives, and other contractors.
- Provide daily reports and schedule updates.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of commercial construction.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisory skills.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in commercial construction management and/or craft supervision experience in construction.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Project and Office. Literate in standard windows programs.